Bleach Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DA RULES - Rules of the Forum

Go down

DA RULES - Rules of the Forum Empty DA RULES - Rules of the Forum

Post  Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm

These are the current rules of the forum. They can be changed at any time through discussion.

1. Usernames should not be character names, since we're going to have more than one character each.

2. I figure we can create as many threads as we want, with as many people in each as we want. So say Lauren and I want a Szaizen RP, we would go and one of us would make a thread. But then say Tensa wanted a more general RP, so she would go and make another one, inviting as many people to join as she wanted.

3. This forum host doesn't allow explicit sexual content, so none of that. Some hanky panky is alright but keep it tastefully vague.

4. People are going to like different pairings than you so be respectful to the character roleplayers. Although I don't think there's going to be a gigantic problem with us.

5. No god-modding.

6. If an RP is labeled as private (which the thread-creator will specify at the first post) don't post without being invited or asking the thread-creator.

7. Keep trolling in the crack. If Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are making the beast with two backs in the serious forum, don't have Charlotte run through the wall and join.

If you can think of any other rules, or if you think one of these is unfair, PLEASE let me know by posting in this thread.

Admin
Admin

https://lebitchroom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down